Friday, March 25, 2011

Final Friday

Today is my final Friday in the office at New Beginnings Assembly of God.  For nearly four years now, I have been honored to serve as Associate Pastor of this church and leader of Invincible Student Ministries. I know that all that has happened in my life, the life of my family, and with every person I have had the opportunity to minister to, has been part of God's plan. As a believer (leave the pastor part out), I try not to sweat the small things.  I would love to say that I have the faith that doesn't allow the "big" things get to me either, but that isn't the case.  However, I do acknowledge in every aspect of my life, God is in control.  Whatever you are going through today big or small, just know that God is in control, so that when your "Final Friday" (or any day) comes, you can know that with God's help, you did things the best you could.

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness that I'm not in control. I'd much rather have God in control!

    ReplyDelete

Followers