Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Diggs

Well, today I write this blog sitting behind my new desk in my new office.  It is a little strange to be at another church, in a different office and to be in a role as lead pastor.  I think that now, it is beginning to sink in that with the "New Diggs" comes added responsibility, greater risk, and a greater desire to not mess up.  I am just glad that God knows way more than I do.  When I'm weak, He is strong; when I have no clue, He has it all figured out.  So, as I go forward as Lead Pastor of Velocity Church, my desire is to look to God in ALL things and help lead people forward in their faith in God.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (NIV) "For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength."

2 comments:

  1. Praying that all goes as smoothly as possible for you and your family. So excited to have you lead us!

    ReplyDelete

Followers