Sunday, March 27, 2011

See You Later

Today was our last Sunday at New Beginnings Assembly of God in Tiffin, Ohio.  I have been the associate pastor for nearly 4 years.  We have impacted several people with the Gospel of Christ and our lives have been impacted by many people as well.  It was definitely a day of celebration and that makes this transition a little easier.  I will now move on to Velocity Church as lead pastor but I will never forget New Beginnings AG or Invincible Student Ministries.  As a matter of fact, this blog will help me with that.  I was dubbed "PBS" by Dana and then it caught like wild fire and all the students of ISM and many adults call me PBS on a regular basis.  By calling this blog "Thoughts From PBS", I am sure to always make sure that today is not good bye but "See You Later."

Psalm 37:23 (NKJV) The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, And He delights in his way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers