Saturday, April 2, 2011

First Sunday

Well, I am at home putting the final touches on tomorrow's message.  It will be a message about my vision for a two week emphasis called "just One". We will kick this off on Easter Sunday and come back to part two on May 1.  I am very excited about leading the people in to what will double up as not only an Easter outreach opportunity, but the launch service for Velocity Church.  God is laying some things on my heart that I pray come across to the people and they share in the excitement.  Tomorrow, being my "First Sunday" as lead pastor, is the start of something great for me and the amazing congregation of Velocity Church.

Ephesians 2:10 (NKJV) For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers