Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Wife

Today, I can't help but think about Amy, and as I do, I can't help but think great things.  She and I married only 11 months after our first date.  Some people thought it was too soon, we knew it was God's plan for the both of us.  Of course, we didn't know that we would some day live the crazy, yet rewarding life of full time ministry.  Amy has never once mentioned wanting to leave the ministry or walk away from a church, she is committed to the core.  She has encouraged me time and time again when I felt things were getting too crazy or when I couldn't see the point in doing something.  She is the love of my life, for my whole life.  I am who I am today, in part, because of the woman I married on April 6, 2002.    If I had to do it all over again, I would...over and over again.  "My Wife" truly is a good gift from God.

Proverbs 31:12 (NLT) She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers